Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Meow!!!







Ok, I had to create a card to go along with my Cattitude Box below so here it is. I am entering this card to the Sketch Saturday Challenge. I have added the sketch that I followed to make this card. I used my stacks from My Mind's Eye called Out & About. The image is a stamp from Inkadinkado. I used a piece of green glitter lace paisley made by We R Memory Keepers. A few brads for my flowers and some pearls and rhinestones gave it the finishing touches!!!

3 comments:

LINDA said...

Absolutely stunning..I love the papers you have used.. All the details are just wonderful..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Carol D said...

Hi Pattie, super card love your papers and the green glitter lace.

Hugs Carol x

Sandra said...

Love the green glitter lace that you used on this card. Thanks for joining us on Sketch Saturday, especially this week as it's my last week on the DT :(
Sandra x