Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pattieboop Is Born









Hello everyone... I am so delighted to introduce my new creation. Pattie's Creations is working on a very special character. Her name is PattieBoop... I, Patricia Gomez, am the artist and I am so excited with her. I am going to use PattieBoop on some of my new cards soon. I have always wanted to be a cartoon artist and I think I have come up with my very own creation that will be just perfect. Please check back with me to see how she evolves...



PattieBoop was designed by me and I am going to give her a different character with every card that I create. She is my copyright and can not be duplicated. Please respect my artistic values on this issue.
I added a new picture of Pattieboop. Here she is in her Winter outfit. Who is with her? It is Allie... Allie is Pattieboops cat and loves to go everywhere with her.




Luv


Pattie

4 comments:

Danielle said...

WOW Pattie - how brilliant are you! I love PattieBoop! You have amazing talent - can't wait to see how you evolve her and what cards you come up with!
Hugs, Danielle

amanda stokes said...

WOW she's fab pattie how talented are you!look forward to seeing your cards
hugs amanda x

Sandra DeFalco said...

SHE'S CUTE!!

Sandra DeFalco said...

The new one is cute too!!