Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hanging Christmas Stockings








Hi everyone again. I just finished another creation and this one is for The Winter Wonderland Challenge and also Mo's Digital Challenge. The theme for Winter Wonderland is Christmas Stocking and for Mo's Challenge it is anything but a card so instead of a card I made a Christmas ornament. I found chipboard in the shape of a Christmas ornament and covered it with papers from K&Company. The image I chose is from Mo's Digital Pencil called Hanging Stockings so I thought this fit the theme. I colored my image on the front of the ornament with my copic markers and cut it out. I added some flocked lace called Christmas Snowflakes by We R Memory Keepers. I also added a Christmas Tree and stocking stickers by Jolee's. On the back of the ornament I used a stamp and added part of the Night Before Christmas story about the stockings. I used two more stickers and a little glitter glue to complete my ornament. This can be hung on a tree or in a window for the Holidays...

17 comments:

Teri said...

Fantastic project - love the ornament idea!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Lavender and old lace said...

oh Pattie I love this and your colouring is beautifullove Dorothy xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful, love the image and what great idea using a bauble shape.
luv
Debby

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow, this is really pretty! Great colors, and Mo's drawing is adorable. It's perfect. ~ Sandi

Ruth said...

What a nove idea,it's really beautiful ,Ruth

Sheila said...

Wow Pattie this is just gorgeous!!, love that image. fabulous idea.
Thanks for joining us this week on Mo's.
Hugs
Sheila xx

shulsart said...

Pattie, this is just the cutest. What a clever idea and perfect images for it. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog and we hope to see you again soon.

Elaine L. said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge at Mo's this week.

Caryn said...

What a fabulous idea - makes me feel very festive indeed - roll on December!! Thanks for creating with us this week at Mo's.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lisa said...

Beautiful ornament! So glad you could join us at Mo's Challenge this week!

Karla Sue said...

Very nicely done! Thank you for taking part in the challenge at Mo's
Hugs, Karla Sue

Cathy said...

Patty, this is wonderful. Love it. Thanks for playing the Challenge!

Caroljenks said...

Wow what a gorgeous project - I love it :)

Carol x

Teri said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pattie! Love this!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Lynda said...

Fabulous idea - absolutely love it! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

Lynda xxx

Jilli said...

Fab project! Love the image, beautifully coloured and great papers. Jillix

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Pattie.. this is a great idea and so cute. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week. Happy crafting!