Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peace Angel




Hi everyone. I am finally back in the groove and I created an ornament yesterday to post for a couple of challenges. I made an ornament or you can use it as a door knob hanger for the Holidays. The sketch is from The Friday Sketchers Challenge and the theme is from The Crafty Catz Challenge. My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil called Sending Peace. I colored this lovely image with copic markers and added a little glitter glue to it. I used coordinating papers and I distressed them a little around the edges. I punched two holes at the top of the card and used two eyelets so I could add some organza ribbon to hang it by. I used a decorative piece of ribbon, some pretty flower gems, a couple of pearls and a sentiment to complete my creation.

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

beautiful coloring pattie xx

Danielle said...

Oh wow Pattie, this is gorgeous! You've done a fabulous job with Mo's angel image - I adore the colours!
Hugs, Danielle

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
A beautiful card and image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz ,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Love the colors, and pretty image! Do you still have laryngitis? I heard that 'slippery elm' (herbal) is good for that.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

A beautiful card and image. Love the colors. This is gorgeous!

carol said...

hi..your card is lovely, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol