Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cutie Pie




Hello again... I finished another creation and this one is for a few challenges.
1. Just Us Girls Challenge ... provided the sketch
2. Stampin For The Weekend Challenge ... Theme is new beginnings
3. Cupcake Craft Challenge ... Theme is a baby card
4. The Sophisti-cat Challenge ... Theme is to use fancy borders
5. Cute Card Thursday Challenge ... Theme is something new
6. Papertake Weekly Challenge ... Theme is new beginnings
I used papers from different stashes and my image is from Peachy Keen Stamps. I used my Martha Stewart flower lace border punch and added some blue ribbon. My flower is from Spare Parts and I added a tiny gingham bow with a charm that says baby. I also added a little sticker as my sentiment that says cutie pie. To finish my card I added some stickles glitter glue and a few flower gems.

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww, how cute Pattie! Love the image and your detail in the card is beautiful! How fab to get it in for so many challenges - well done!
Hugs, Danielle

Sandra DeFalco said...

OMG, this is so cute! Candee's vet is having a 'boy' in March. Can I buy this from you? Call me.
Love - Sandi

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. it really is a cutie pie!! Love the details.. very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card! Nice to see your JUGs Chic of the Week badge displayed on your blog! Congrats! thanks for playing our challenge again!

Ali Dantre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali Dantre said...

Just have to say your image ' pattie boop ' is gorgeous! I cannot wait to see more! You clever girl!

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Mummylade said...

What a darling image. Thank you for joining the SFTW challenge this week.

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

What an ultra cute image, I love it, Pattie.....good luck with your challenges and many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Liza said...

Such a cute baby card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Nancy said...

What a super cute card, Pattie:O) Love that adorable image, he is a cutie pie! Your colouring is fabulous. Pretty design, gorgeous flower.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Lorraine A said...

very cute card :-) I love the image and the papers and colours you used are gorgeous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

luv
Lols x x x