Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mouse







Hello everyone... This day has gone by too fast. I finished a new card for the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers Challenge ... provided the sketch
2. Color Dare Challenge ... Chose the colors melon mambo, barely banana and garden green
3. The Pink Elephant Challenge ... Theme is Birthday
4. Crafty Catz Challenge ... A Birthday card
I used papers from my stash and colored my image using Adobe Fireworks and my copic markers. My image was a freebie from Karen's Doodles called Bigsby. He looks so happy because he is celebrating a birthday. I used three different punches , some Prima flowers, brads, stickles glitter glue and a sentiment. I also used my embossing folders from my Cuttlebug machine. I hope you like it!

8 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

I love the greens and pinks, and the cute little mouse!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
A gorgeous card love the image and the colours you have use,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

LINDA said...

Adorable card.. such a cute little image.. Great color combo.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! Love,love,love your focal image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Dare!

Annie said...

great fun - totally gorgeous card - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Kirsty said...

beautiful work pattie, the image is fab! thanks for playing along with us at crafty catz x

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so adorable!! I love that image! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Dare this week!!!

Carole said...

Super cute card…adorable image!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers
Carole