Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scottie Love!!!

Hello everyone... I managed to get another creation done last night and I am posting it now. The light is always better in the daytime to take my digital photo of my creation. This creation is for the following challenges:
Sophisti-cat Challenge...Theme is to use a tartan pattern somewhere.
The Pink Elephant Challenge...Theme is mushy gushy Valentine.
The Cupcake Craft Challenge...Theme is red and white all over.
A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge...Theme is a recipie: 1 pattern paper, 1 embossing, 1 button and 1 bow.
The Papertake Weekly Challenge...A sketch.
Digital Tuesday Challenge ( this is my first entry for this challenge...I am keeping my fingers crossed...Their theme is "It's All About The Animals"

Well, I think I covered all the specifications from these challenges. My papers are from my stash and since I didn't have any Tartan pattern paper I had to make it. Actually I found this pattern on the Internet and printed it out. My image is this cute little Scottie from TimTim.com. I colored him using Adobe Fireworks CS4. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder called Swiss Dots for the background paper and I cut out my tartan pattern using my Spellbinders Lace Border Die. A few punched out hearts, a bow, a charm, some glitter, a button and some red pearls completed my creation. So, what do you think?

21 comments:

Donna said...

A perfect make for this weeks challenges, the scottie dog is so sweet...thanks for joining us at Cupcake & PTW :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Oh how fab is this card, what a fantastic image, I just love what you've done!

Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week at Sophisticats

Jan xx

Ali Dantre said...

Such a fun card. Awsome deets :-) thank you so much for sharing with us at Sophisticats this week. Your Tartan is gorj!
Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT/Owner

Victoria said...

Fab take on our red and white theme. Love the doggie.
Brill to see you at Cupcake Crafts this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Kylie said...

This card instantly reminded me of my grandpa (now passed). Everytime I see tartan I think of him as he used to play the bagpipes.
Your card is really cute. Love the tartan look.

Kylie ox

LINDA said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! such a cute little dog.. great colors, and I love the border..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

ileana said...

Hi Pattie, I went to left a comment for you so you can go to my blog, I left something for you there, hope you like it. :-)
An here you are!! with such a wonderful card!! I love it!! beautiful!! hugs!

Sharon said...

This little dog is so cute - fantastic card.

ileana said...

So sorry Pattie!!!! I put the blinkie on the post... so embarrasing... I´m completely new to this :-) Hugs again!

Anjou Krelovich said...

What a great card! Love the plaid paper with this little sweetie! (You should enter this at DTC this week -- the challenge is animals!) Hugs, Anjou

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the sweet dog he's so cute. Thanks for joining the Sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

Kerri said...

Awww, this is super cute! What a sweet image, and the plaid dp is just perfect!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card wonderful cute image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card ! I adore the image, just fab ! Thanks for joining us at CCC ! Smile from Catherine

Mandy said...

Oh this is gorgeous, so sweet, fab image and tartan.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats
hugs Mandy DT xx

Unknown said...

Such a fab Scottish card, love the scottie dog and the tartan, WOW, thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Good luck with all your challenges. Hugs Avril xxx

Jenn K said...

That Scottie is too Cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

Jill said...

aww such a cute card Pattie,I love the tartern paper thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Jilli said...

awww cute card, love the little scottie dog ... fab papers too! Jillix

Liza said...

Fabulous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pattie, what a gorgeous card. Fab image and great papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x