Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thinking of You

Hello everyone... I have a new creation for you today and this one is for The Friday Sketchers Challenge, Crafty Creations Challenge & The Color Dare Challenge. Friday Sketchers provided the sketch. Color Dare provided the color theme and Crafty Creations theme is WINGS. I just love the color combination on this one! My image is from TimTim.com and I colored it using Adobe Fireworks CS4. I used different papers from my stash and used my Nestabilities scallop border die, glitter glue, ribbon, a sentiment, feathers, Prima flowers, brads and 3 grey buttons fpr my embellishments.

6 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love this cute card and to add feathers to your embellishments was just perfect. Thanks for playing in the color dare challenge. Glad to see some fellow Texans playing along!!!!

Lori said...

WOW Gorgeous! Love the image and layout. Great coloring and sparkle on the birds too! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare!
Lori
CD DT

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! This is just beautiful!!Love the birds.. and that border die is just fantastic.. awesome design too.. Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Lovely work on all the challenges!! So sweet and love how you added blue feathers!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

Lovely work on all the challenges!! So sweet and love how you added blue feathers!
smiles,Deena

Claire Phillips said...

Wonderful wings project - thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations!Glorious colours!! Cheers Claire x