Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Easter Bunny


Hello everyone... Today I have another creation and this is my DT entry for Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge. I am also entering it in The Dutch Dare Card Challenge. For Michelle's challenge the theme is a recipe to use 3 Design Papers, 3 flowers, 3 buttons or brads and to use a Springtime Theme. Dutch Dare Challenge theme is to make a gate card. I used papers from the Paper Studio called So-So-Sweet and my image is from Michelle Perkett Studio. I colored my image using a combination of Adobe Fireworks and my Copic markers. The gate card is my own design and my very first try at one. On the outside I cut an oval and added 3 Prima flowers and 3 brads that look like buttons. I used 4 eyelets so I could insert ribbon to open and close my card. On the inside I used my Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder for some texture. I also added a scallop border and some glitter paper to use as a ballet bar for my cute little bunny. I made my sentiment using Microsoft Word and added some heart shaped flowers from Michelle.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Pattie, I love your card!!! Its so pretty!! And what lovely surprises are inside!!! I just love all of the beautiful spring colors and all the details!! Thank you for such a gorgeous card to inspire us for our challenge this week!!!

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Rhonda Miller said...

Pattie, I love your card. I love the oval opening on the front for a sneak peek of what's inside. Great job. TFS.

Lavender and old lace said...

what a lovely card Pattie the cut out gate idear is really nice and what pretty colours is the little bunny girl one of your own images? lovely Dorothy xxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Adorable and so unique. Love it!

Tia Yvette said...

Oh my goodness...what an adorable card! Your work is AMAZING! I love the ballerina bunny and your color choices are wonderful. Great job!! =)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

A D O R A B L E ! ! !