Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Get Well Birdie...




I have another creation for today and this one is for the following challenges:
Dutch Dare Card Challenge ... Provided a Bird House Template.
My Time To Craft Challenge ... Theme is Xtra Special.
Crafty Catz Challenge ... Theme is Embossing.

Dutch Dare provided this cute Bird House template. I used papers from my stash and the birdie image is one of my own digitals that I created. I colored the image with Adobe Fireworks and added a little feather and a pearl to his head. The trim around the house is from Bazzill Basic Paper called Just The Edge with swiss dot embossing. I cut a circle in the house for the door using one of my Nestabilities scallop circle dies. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch to create the butterflies and added gems and glitter. To finish my creation I added pearls along the roof top and a sentiment.




4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

that's a really cute little bird house! pretty colors too!

Unknown said...

It´s so cute! I love the littje feather and the pearls! Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet, love the feather!!

Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!

Unknown said...

Awww...this birdie looks so cute in his pretty house!!
Thanks for playing with us at DDCC :)

xx Monica