Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Days Bookmark


Hello everyone... It has been a while since I entered any challenges because I have been so busy with my new Etsy Store and also my group on CDAC. I am happy to say that I am now on the Design Team for Dutch Dare Card Challenges and this is my first creation on their team. The theme is to make a Back to School Bookmark. I colored the image using Adobe Fireworks and used papers from my stash. I added this very familiar sentiment from a song that we all remember. A little ribbon completed my bookmark.

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great bookmark. TFS.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Welcome to DDCC Pattie! Looking forward to seeing your creations. :o) Such a cute bookmark. Love the pencil shape!

Lena said...

Patti, love your bookmarks.
Hugs
Lena

CĂ©line said...

Great job on the bookmark!!! Really pretty colored!

Sandra DeFalco said...

How cute is this! I see you've been playing with photoshop brushes with your watermark, and getting fancy with presenting!
Very nice!
Love your sister ♥
Sandi's Creations!