Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Strawberry Jam Recipe


Inspiration Photo Incy Wincy


Hello everyone. I have a new creations and a special surprise along with it. I have a recipe card and the recipe for easy Strawberry Jam. My image is from Nana Vic and I colored it with a combination of Adobe Fireworks and Copics. I love combining the two mediums! The paper is from my stash. I added some rick rack, strawberry puffed stickers and flowers. My design is very simple...
I am entering it in the following challenges:

2 comments:

sammi said...

Fantastic recipe layout and yummy recipe! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion in our "Anything Goes" challenge! --Sammibug, Craft Your Passion DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Hey Pattie - I might try this recipe but scaled down and substituting Stevia for the sugar. I love that gingham check pattern, especially the color!
♥ Sandi