Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #5


Hello and welcome to my blog... Today I have my entries for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #5. The theme for this challenge is Festive & Fancy! For my first creation I decided to make a tissue box cover and I used an image by Just Some Lines. You can find a tutorial on how to make this tissue box cover HERE. I colored the image with a combination of Copics and Adobe Fireworks. I used papers from my stash and added some glitter. If you are not a member of Crafters Digital Art Center please come on over and join. There are so many talented artists and crafters there.

6 comments:

Laura (sandytoz) said...

This is sooo cute! Awesome job coloring.
Love, Laura JSLDT

Glenda Atkins said...

Just too darn cute, fabulous card, love all the sparkles!

cass said...

fun result with the image.

Donna Moore said...

OHHHH, I love your project, what a wonderful tissue holder. Your design is gorgeous as is your coloring and that touch of bling! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Ellis said...

Your tissuebox looks lovely! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sandra DeFalco said...

love the tissue box cover, great job!
♥ Sandi