Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yahoo You're 2

Hello everyone... I have my latest DT Inspiration for Dutch Dare Card Challenge. The theme is "For The Boys" and the sponsor is Karen's Doodles. I used an image called "Rootin Tootin Cowboy" and created a birthday card for my grandson. I colored the image using my Copics and used papers from my stash. I cut out the image with one of my Nesties, made a sentiment, added a cowboy hat embellishment, ribbon and some glitter brads. What do you think?


6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

That is soooo cute Pattie, and it would be a great card for Gavin!!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Glenda Atkins said...

Ooooh so great for a two year old, fabulous!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Pattie!! Love the cowboy hat!

CĂ©line said...

Really cute card!! The cowboy hat is a great detail!

Manuela said...

This is gorgeous! I love the paper and the cowboy hat!!

Ballie (Bennarda) said...

Patty

Wat een super mooiekaart is dat.
groetjes Bennarda (Ballie)

http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com