Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Relax!!!


Hello everyone! Today I have my inspiration creation for Dutch Dare Card Challenge. The sponsor is Karen's Doodles and I used her image called "Relax". The theme is "Pearls & Swirls". I created my background paper using Adobe Photoshop and used swirl brushes. I also used Photoshop to color my image and then cut it out. I really love how you can use layers to achieve a great looking colored image. I drew the shelf and bottles and also colored those   in Photoshop. I cut the pieces out and and added glossy accents to the tops of the bottle and jar. The swirl border was made with one of my Cuttlebug dies. I added some pearls, a sentiment and glitter to complete my inspiration.

2 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow, her skintones look really great! I think she needs a bigger tub, LOL!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous design and colouring!You work wonders with Photoshop, love your work!