Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome Little One


Hello everyone... I have a new card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #17. If you are not a member of CDAC come on over and join in the fun! I created a card for a baby and used this cute little image by Odds and Soxlets. I colored the image using Adobe Photoshop and used one of my own images called "Quilt With Hearts". I used paper piecing on the diaper and rattle and then added some glossy accents for depth. To finish my creation I added my very own sentiment made in Photoshop, a bow and a heart. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

This looks really cute with your quilt image, great colors!!
♥ your sister Sandi

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Awww...Pattie! Such a cute cute card! I love the background and that sweet gingham heart!
Hugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, great take on the CDAC image. I can't image coloring it digitally, you made a fabulous job of it!

Priyanka said...

This is wonderful, beautifully you color this image. First time saw your blog and your store too. You are very welcome in my blog. Thank you so much

Sharon said...

Love your card.

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is truly adorable Pattie and I love that tiny bow and how you've made him glow. Bettina xx