Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday Girl



Today I have my latest DT Inspiration for "Dutch Dare Card Challenge". Our theme for this week is "Butterfly" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments I chose this cute little girl image called "Kaye Springtime". I added my own drawing of a wheelbarrow and colored it using Adobe Photoshop. I used papers from my stash and added a sentiment, raised flower embellishments, and a butterfly border. I hope you like it and also that you come on over to Dutch Dare Card Challenge and join in the fun!

2 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

This is adorable, wow you are getting good use out of the wheelbarrow and flower embellies lately!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful, great colouring and I love how the basket is filled. Super job using Photoshop on the wheelbarrow!