Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Red White & Blue


Hello everyone... Today I have a new creation for my challenge at "Pattie's Creations Design Challenge". I am stepping in as a DT until our precious Liz is better. You can read about Liz above and if you can give a small donation to her fight for life, I know she would appreciate it!
The theme this week is a color combination "Red, White & Blue". I made a card for a teenager using my "Cheerleader Pattieboop" image that you can purchase at "Pattie's Creations Digital Images". I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop. I just love using these software applications! The paper is from my stash and I added some cute buttons that I had along with two red and white gingham bows. Come on over to my challenge and join in the fun!

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Too cute! She reminds me of a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card, I love the image and the great background you gave her!