Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Let's Party!


Today I have my creation for my challenge at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. The theme this week is "Summertime". I used my image called "Let's Party" since picnics are Summertime outings. I colored my image using Adobe Photoshop and printed it on photo paper. I used one of my dies to cut out the image and then cut out a frame with the same die. The papers are from my stash. I designed my own sentiment and cut out flower border with one of my punches. You can purchase this image at my store! I hope you like it...

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Pattie.
luv
Debby

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable. Love the sentiment with the little ant on it too. I'm always amazed at how vibrant your images are colored using the computer.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie, the image is so well-colored and hooray for an authentic looking Gulden's brown mustard bottle. You know I hate that French's yellow kind! I thought the flowers were a fabric trim, didn't realize it was a punch!
♥ your sister Sandi