Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge # 21


Hello everyone... I have my new entry for Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #21. Isn't this little Piggy adorable? The image was given to us to create a project and it is from "Doodle Pantry". If you are not a member of CDAC  you can join by CLICKING HERE...
I colored the image using Adobe Photoshop and I used papers from my stash. I added a cute gingham bow to his tail, a punched out fence, ribbon, a sentiment and a few dew drops. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

I love the gingham bow on his tail, too cute!! Great coloring as usual, cute little pose on this piggy!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Pat (mspfd) said...

How stinkin' cute! Precious DP image. Love how you colored the image, fabulous layout and the little bow is such a fun touch.

Jana said...

Definantly adorable!

Unknown said...

OMG I'm in love!!!! He's so adorable I love how you colored him... TFS

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colouring on the pig and love the background papers and design!

Unknown said...

Love the coloring! The gingham ribbon on his tail is just too cute!