Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Inspiration Challenge at CDAC



Inspiration Picture

Hello again... I have a new creation for today and this one is for the CDAC "Inspirational Challenge". There is so much going on at Crafter's Digital Art Center and if you are not yet a member and would like to join just click on the highlighted words and it will take you there.
This is an Inspirational Challenge and the picture that we had to use is above. I created my own DP's in Photoshop and I colored my image called "Roses In Milk Bottle" also in Photoshop. You can purchase this image and many more at my Store, Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps. I added yellow Liquid Pearls to the rose tops and some glitter on the bottle. I also added a few embellishments along with a sentiment. I hope you like it!

10 comments:

Darlene said...

I keep saying this! But I'll say it again ... Absolutely beautiful!
Love how you've colored your image and the real-feel water in the jar ... fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining in the CDAC challenges and for helping to spread the word about the “new & improved CDAC”
Darlene
CDAC Mgmt Team
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful. Love the sparkle and how you incorporated the colors .

Laurian said...

Fab card Pattie. love the way you've coloured it and your beautiful design!

Hugs

Laurian

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie - the liquid pearls effect is AWESOME, wow! Love your plaid DP that you created too, an overall gorgeous card!!
♥ your sister - Sandi

rgcarr said...

What a lovely card. I l love the way you did the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Oh Pattie, you have the perfect colors. I love your card. It is absolutely wonderful.

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty. I wish I had photoshop and could do the things you do. Great job!

Sharon said...

Love all the different colors on your card. Your cards are always beutiful.

Ellis said...

Gorgeous inpsiration card you made! =) The roses looks amazing with liquid pearls and the glitter is perfect for the bottle!
Hugs, Elenor

Meg Farris said...

This is really pretty. I need to make a card based on this inspiration - love the colors!