Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Seasonal Fun Challenge at CDAC!!!


It is time for another set of Challenges at Crafter's Digital Art Center!!! Here is one of my entries for the new "Seasonal Fun Challenge". If you are not a member and want to join in just click HERE...
Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner here in Texas!!! I decided to make a card to reflect what is happening in my neck of the woods. I chose my "Butterfly 1 Image" and colored it using Photoshop CS6. I also added Twinkling H2O's to give the image some shine. I created my own Designer Paper and used one of my grass brushes in PS CS6. I used a flower border from K&Company. I made my sentiment and cut it out with one of my Nestabilities Dies. I also cut out some scrolls and added Liquid Pearls.

Here is another entry and I made a Thank You card using my image called "Mr Bull". I created my own Designer papers and colored my image using Photoshop CS6 and Copics. I added a fence with sunflowers and a sentiment that I think is so cute!

4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Another show stopper!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Patti. Love the image and the flowers in the corner. Really pretty!
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Peggy T. said...

Pattie, The card is so pretty. You amaze me with all your talent. I have got to learn to do some things digitally. Care to give me some lessons. I have Photoshop Elements 9. Can you use that to create paper and color?

In paper heaven said...

Your butterfly card is beautiful and Mr Bull with sentiment makes me laugh.